Love the Oceanarium? Why not consider one of our amazing value Memberships.
Click HERE to buy your 2019 Memberships online.
Be a part of the Oceanarium family by becoming a member. Membership packages range in price but can include unlimited days out at the Oceanarium plus discounts in our shop and cafe.
Regularly visit all your favourites throughout the year including the playful penguins, mischievous otter family and our resident crafty croc!
The Oceanarium currently offers three different levels of memberships: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
|Family of 4||£44.90||£74.85||£104.80|
* child passes must be linked to a 2019 adult or family of four membership
Bronze is our value membership. It's valid on Sundays only and you also recieve 10% discount in The Cove gift shop, Offshore Cafe and Bay View Terrace.
Bronze is our basic membership. It is valid for entry every Sunday (except Christmas Day), but no others days and no other benefits.
Silver is our standard membership. It is valid every day (except Christmas Day) so you'll get unlimited free Oceanarium admission plus 15% discount in The Cove gift shop, Offshore Cafe and Bay View Terrace.
Gold is our VIP membership, for those who want to get fantastic, additional benefits!
It allows unlimited free Oceanarium admission (every day except Christmas Day), 20% discount in The Cove gift shop, Offshore Cafe and Bay View Terrace, 2 x Free Guest day tickets, 10% off Animal experiences and half price admission to Blackpool Zoo and Lakes Aquarium.
These memberships are valid from the day of purchase until 31st December 2019, an absolute bargain!
Each member will receive their own photo ID pass - we can take your photo at reception and have your 2019 Pass ready for you before you leave.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you decide to purchase a 2019 Pass on the same day of your visit, we can upgrade your admission ticket. Visit the Oceanarium to purchase your membership or call 01202 311993 ext 28 for further information.
NB. Membership upgrades are valid with all tickets except Tesco and Prepaid tickets. Purchaser must pay the difference between the full 2019 Membership price and their original day admission. Upgrades are valid on same day of entry only - ticket receipt MUST be presented at the till.
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being an Oceanarium member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- 2019 Membership and benefits run until 31st December 2019.
- The pass can only be used for admission by the named/pictured cardholder.
- In the interest of safety, child passes (3-15yrs) can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult or family pass (or linked to an existing adult or family pass). Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
- All membership cards MUST display a passport sized photograph and a name.
- The pass is only valid for admission during normal opening hours.
- All 'linked' passes must be of the same membership 'level' - they must either be all Bronze, all Silver or all Gold. i.e. you cannot purchase a Gold Adult with a Silver Child.
- Family of 4 passes must contain a maximum of 2 adults.
- The membership card must be presented at admissions upon every visit.
- The Oceanarium reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the pass or the facilities available to you at anytime.
- The pass and associated guest passes remains the property of the Oceanarium and cannot be re-sold, refunded or transferred. Any misuse of the pass or guest passes will result in confiscation without compensation.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: email@example.com
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased.
- For Gold membership pass holders, half price admission to Blackpool Zoo and Lakes Aquarium is valid on full price adult & child tickets only.
- The Oceanarium is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close any displays or the building itself due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded.
- Memberships can be purchased online, or at the admissions desk, however memberships cannot be purchased with Tesco vouchers. (Memberships purchased as a gift are available to buy over the phone on 01202 311993 ext.25)