Travel the underwater world over and over, at an AMAZING price!
2020 Passes valid for entry until 31st December 2020!
Travel the underwater world and experience the wonders of the sea whilst enjoying a Starbucks Coffee followed by a bite to eat in the Offshore Café with up to 20% discount!
With our membership you can do it all, as many times as you want, throughout the year.
Be part of the family... Become a member!
Membership packages range in price but can include unlimited days out until 31/12/2020 at the Oceanarium plus discounts in our shop and cafe.
Regularly visit all your favourites throughout the year including the playful penguins, mischievous otter family and our resident crafty croc!
The Oceanarium currently offers three different levels of memberships: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
* child passes must be linked to a 2020 adult or family of four membership
Bronze is our basic membership. It is valid for entry every Sunday (except Christmas Day), but no others days and no other benefits.
Silver is our standard membership. It is valid every day (except Christmas Day) so you'll get unlimited free Oceanarium admission plus 15% discount in The Cove gift shop, Offshore Cafe and Bay View Terrace.
Gold is our VIP membership, for those who want to get fantastic, additional benefits!
It allows unlimited free Oceanarium admission (every day except Christmas Day), 20% discount in The Cove gift shop, Offshore Cafe and Bay View Terrace, 2 x Free Guest day tickets, 10% off Animal experiences and half price admission to Blackpool Zoo and Lakes Aquarium.
Each member will receive their own photo ID pass - we can take your photo at reception and have your 2020 Pass ready for you before you leave.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Purchase a day ticket and then if you decide at the end of your visit that you’d like to take advantage of our fabulous membership prices and gain unlimited entry until 31st December 2020, then we will refund your original day ticket!
T&C’s: Membership ‘upgrades’ are valid with all tickets except for Tesco and Prepaid tickets. Upgrades are valid on the same day of entry only - the day ticket receipt MUST be presented at the till at the time of upgrading. All upgrades must be the same level i.e. an Adult day ticket refunded for an Adult 2020 Membership. Once a 2020 Membership has been purchased, a refund of the original day ticket price will be refunded. Please note: day tickets that are purchased online may take a few days to process / be refunded back into your account.
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being an Oceanarium member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- 2020 Membership and benefits run until 31st December 2020.
- The pass can only be used for admission by the named/pictured cardholder.
- In the interest of safety, child passes (3-15yrs) can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult or family pass (or linked to an existing adult or family pass). Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
- All membership cards MUST display a passport sized photograph and a name.
- The pass is only valid for admission during normal opening hours.
- Please note: day tickets upgrades to memberships are only valid on like for like ticket types, i.e. an adult day ticket to an adult membership or a family of 4 ticket to a family of 4 membership. You cannot upgrade to a single adult or child membership from the purchase of a family day ticket.
- All 'linked' passes must be of the same membership 'level' - they must either be all Bronze, all Silver or all Gold. i.e. you cannot purchase a Gold Adult with a Silver Child.
- Family of 4 passes must contain a maximum of 2 adults.
- The membership card must be presented at admissions upon every visit.
- Memberships are non-transferable i.e. the named & pictured cardholder cannot change to another person throughout the membership validity.
- The Oceanarium reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the pass or the facilities available to you at anytime.
- The pass and associated guest passes remains the property of the Oceanarium and cannot be re-sold, refunded or transferred. Any misuse of the pass or guest passes will result in confiscation without compensation.
- If you have misplaced your guest passes (only issued with Gold Memberships), you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to report this. Please be aware that if you turn up without the passes, your guests will not be admitted.
- Gold members must be present when visiting with their guests.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: email@example.com
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased.
- For Gold membership pass holders, half price admission to Blackpool Zoo and Lakes Aquarium is valid on full price adult & child tickets only.
- The Oceanarium is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close any displays or the building itself due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded.
- Memberships can be purchased online, or at the admissions desk, however memberships cannot be purchased with Tesco vouchers. (Memberships purchased as a gift are available to buy over the phone on 01202 311993 ext.208)