30% off Gold Memberships for local residents!
Oceanarium, the Bournemouth Aquarium is offering locals the opportunity to visit the Oceanarium all year round with amazing savings on Gold annual passes which can also be purchased online!
From 23rd February – 28th March, anyone living in the BH, DT, SO or SP postcode areas can take advantage of this offer and discover the enchanting aquatic world at the Oceanarium. Come face to face with stunning sharks, mischievous otters, a cunning croc, menacing piranhas, mesmerizing jellyfish, magnificent loggerhead turtles and a very cute colony of Humboldt penguins any day (except Christmas day) for the rest of 2018!
|2018 Gold Memberships||30% OFF||Full Price|
|Child (3-15 yrs)||£19.95||£28.95|
|Family of Four (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£73.50||£104.95|
* Adult membership includes Seniors, Students, Disabled Adults & Carers
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FANTASTIC OFFER:
30% off gold passes can be purchased both online and at the admissions desk at the Oceanarium between Friday 23rd February – Wednesday 28th March 2018. Up to 4 2018 gold memberships per postcode (adult, child & family of 4). If purchasing the membership online, you will be asked for your postcode. If purchasing at the admissions desk, visitors simply need to present proof of postcode, such as a driving licence or utility bill.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer exclusive to BH, DT, SO & SP postcode residents from 23rd February – 28th March 2018. Proof of postcode must be presented at the admissions desk e.g driving licence or postcode must be entered if purchasing online. Up to 4 30% off memberships per postcode.
- 30% off memberships valid on 2018 Gold passes only (Bronze and Silver not included)
- Child passes must be purchased with a 2018 Gold adult or family of 4 membership i.e. you cannot purchase a child’s Gold membership with an accompanying 2018 Silver or Bronze membership
- Memberships are valid until 31/12/18.
- If you wish to visit at the standard day ticket price but then decide you want to purchase a 2018 Gold Membership at 30% off, upgrades are available (at the admissions desk only) to adult, child and family of 4 passes on the same day as your visit during the offer dates (23rd Feb – 28th March). Your Oceanarium receipt MUST be presented at the till. If you have purchased a senior, student, disabled adult or carer day ticket, you will pay the difference between the ‘Local’s Gold Membership Price’ for adults (stated above) and your half price day ticket
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, internet, prepaid ticket or Bronze or Silver membership.
- Previous news
- Next news