THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.
We're offering local residents fantastic offers to visit throughout the whole of March including half price tickets and excellent savings on Gold annual memberships.
Our seafront aquarium, which is home to mischievous otters, mesmerizing jellyfish, colourful clownfish and very cute Humboldt penguins is delighted to announce the return of its increasingly popular half price discount month offering locals living in postcode areas BH, DT, SO and SP the opportunity to take advantage of 50% off the standard full admission price and 2017 Gold annual membership passes from Wednesday 1st to Friday 31st March.
This year’s visitors will be able to enjoy a variety of tortoises and freshwater turtles explore their surroundings in a brand new waterfall refurbishment and watch two lively Loggerhead turtles finding their flippers in their brand new home in the Great Barrier Reef exhibit. The two sisters who are 5 years old will be sharing their new home with stunning sharks, moray eels, big-eyed jacks and a range of beautiful fish very common to the creatures they would swim with in the wild.
We are celebrating our 11th year of offering this fantastic discount to local residents. The half price offer is our way of saying thank you to residents in the surrounding areas for their support throughout the year and it is fantastic to be able to give them a chance to visit for a fraction of the price. It’s a brilliant time to visit us as we welcome two new residents to our biggest exhibit. The Loggerhead turtles have been living in Key West for the past two years but now it’s time for them to make a splash in a bigger tank.
The half price admission and Gold memberships runs Wednesday 1st to Friday 31st March 2017 inclusive only and is valid for up to 4 people per postcode ID. Visitors must present proof of their BH, DT, SO or SP postcode (e.g. driving licence or utility bill) and in return will receive up to four half price admissions.
STANDARD DAY TICKETS
|Standard Day Tickets
|Child (3-15 yrs)
|Senior Citizen (60+ yrs)
|Student (ID required)
HALF PRICE 2017 GOLD MEMBERSHIPS
|2017 Gold Memberships
|Child (3-15 yrs)
|Family of Four (2A + 2C)
* Adult membership includes seniors, students, disabled adults and carers
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FANTASTIC OFFER:
Visitors simply need to present proof of their BH, DT, SO or SP postcode, such as a driving licence or utility bill at the Oceanarium from 1st – 31st March 2017, and will receive up to four half price individual day tickets (family tickets excluded) and/or 4 half price 2017 Gold Memberships (adult, child & family of 4).
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer exclusive to BH, DT, SO & SP postcode residents from 1st to 31st March 2017. Proof of postcode must be presented e.g driving licence. Up to 4 half price memberships per postcode.
- Half price memberships valid on 2017 Gold passes only (Bronze and Silver not included)
- Child passes must be purchased with a 2017 Gold adult or family of 4 membership i.e. you cannot purchase a child’s Gold membership with an accompanying 2017 Silver or Bronze membership
- If you wish to visit at the standard day ticket price but then decide you want to purchase a 2017 Gold Membership at half price, upgrades are available to adult, child and family of 4 passes on the same day as your visit during March. Your Oceanarium receipt MUST be presented at the till. If you have purchased a senior, student, disabled adult or carer day ticket, you will pay the difference between the ‘Local’s Gold Membership Price’ for adults (stated above) and your half price day ticket
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, internet, prepaid ticket or Bronze or Silver membership.