While we comply with all applicable regulations, we expect visitors to exercise good judgment and to act responsibly to protect their own health and safety and the health and safety of those in their care, particularly children, for whom they are responsible at all times.
Visitors (i) must READ AND FOLLOW all written rules, guidelines, warnings and recommendations and properly use the leisure facilities and safety equipment, if any, provided, and (ii) COMPLY WITH all instructions and directions given by our personnel.
Visitors coming with dependents who, for reasons of age and/or disability, cannot adequately read or understand any rules, guidelines, warnings and/or written recommendations, need to ensure that these are explained to them properly. The park staff can assist if necessary.
Visitors must act responsibly for their own health and safety, and for the health and safety of their dependents and others around them.
Visitors agree to be polite and considerate to other visitors and to the Park's staff, and must respect the Park's facilities, other visitors, employees, as well as the flora and fauna.
Visitors who, in the opinion of our staff, do not comply with staff rules and instructions and/or act irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully to other visitors and/or to our staff, may be asked to leave the park and will not be entitled to any refund. We reserve the right to bring these actions to the attention of the competent authorities.
Visitors must use electronic means, such as credit or debit card, to pay for all purchases of tickets, food and beverages, experiences and items from the cafés and shops within the Park as the Park is cashless and no longer accepts cash payments.
Please refer to the specific guidelines and rules posted at the gate of each of the recreational facilities, and the General Rules of Operation of the Park below.
WARNING! Please check your physical and emotional conditions BEFORE simply "Doing It".
The Park's facilities can provide our visitors with wonderful memories and thrilling fun! But can also be adrenaline pumping activities that put your body.
THEREFORE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE PART IN ANY ACTIVITIES, NOR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO DO SO IF YOU OR YOUR DEPENDENTS ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, OR ANY MEDICATION OR ANY OTHER INTOXICATING SUBSTANCE THAT MAY IMPAIR YOUR HEALTH, YOUR SENSES, MENTAL AWARENESS, REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT TAKE PART IN ANY ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE, HAVE HAD OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, MUSCULAR, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR ANY OTHER DISEASE OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY TAKE PART IN ANY ACTIVITY.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH - OR THAT OF YOUR DEPENDENTS - IT MUST DETERMINE THAT YOU - OR YOUR DEPENDENTS - ARE FIT AND HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PERFORM A CERTAIN ACTIVITY, AND THAT YOU MEET THE LIMITATIONS AS SET OUT IN THE OPERATING RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ACCEPT THE RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
A) Rules and circumstances of access and use
· The capacity of the park and that of its facilities is limited.
· The Park is cashless and can no longer accept cash payments, including for the purchase of tickets, food and beverages, experiences and items from the cafés and shops within the Park.
· No pets are allowed in the park except guide dogs.
· Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters and similar items are not allowed in the park.
· For safety reasons, there are restrictions on access to certain facilites. Please inquire at the entrance about applicable access restrictions. You can also check the park's website. Height is measured with your shoes on
· Some facilities may be closed for technical, weather or organizational reasons. The Park will endeavor to inform about closures as far in advance as possible via its website, the Park's official profiles in social networks and at information points.
· If you wish to temporarily leave the premises, you must inform our staff before leaving, as you must be duly identified -with an identification stamp or any other means of identification established by the Park- to be able to re-enter the premises.-. Otherwise, access to the facilities may be denied.
· The sale and distribution of pamphlets, flyers or products in the park facilities are prohibited, unless otherwise expressly authorized by the park.
· In this park, photographs may be taken (if you wish). There maybe also also authorized photographers who, if you wish, can take pictures of you during your visit. These photographs are only intended as souvenirs for visitors. Unless expressly stated otherwise, these photographs will be irretrievably destroyed at the end of the day. Please inquire at the park's ticket offices, at the information office about where to view and purchase your photographs. Under no circumstances will photographs be sold to persons other than or unrelated to those depicted in them. If you have any doubts, comments or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
B) Safety standards
· The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
· For security reasons, the Park reserves the right to allow duly authorized personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other similar items in the circumstances and within the limitations established by law.
· Visitors must be vigilant and careful with their personal belongings, as the park is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage during their visit to the park.
· Smoking is prohibited in the queuing areas, in indoor areas and, especially, in the children's area of the Park. Smoking areas, if any, will be expressly designated as such. The Park reserves the right to expel from the premises any individual who, having been asked by Park staff to comply with this rule, refuses to do so.
· The use of remotely piloted aircraft is not permitted in the park.
C) Ticket and voucher rules
· The entrance fee or, as the case may be, the Park Voucher, is non-refundable.
· Admission tickets and vouchers, as the case may be, must be kept during the whole length of your stay in the Park, and must be shown to Park and/or security personnel upon request. The Park reserves the right to expel any individuals who are unable to show a valid admission ticket or voucher.
· If your ticket includes a guest, he/she must enter at the same time as the ticket holder and on his/her first access to the park.
· Certain facilities and activities are not included in the admission price. For more information, please ask at the information point at the entrance of the park or check the Park's website.
D) Courtesy rules
· Out of politeness and respect for others, please do not skip the line or hold a place for others in the line. Please respect and wait your turn.
· The park does not have a PA system to broadcast personal messages.
The park reserves the right to refuse admission to and to expel from its facilities any individuals who commit a material violation of the rules listed above. Offenders will not be entitled to any refund.
In particular, the Park reserves the right to refuse admission to or expel from its facilities any individuals who commit a material violation of the rules listed below:
A) Serious disturbance of the peace in the Park or in its facilities or committing a criminal offense.
B) Misuse of tickets or Park Vouchers (including fraudulent, misleading or dishonest use by the ticket holder and/or ticket resale or forgery). Only tickets purchased at authorized points of sale will be valid.
C) Bathing in fountains or water rides not suitable for that purpose.
D) Vandalizing or otherwise causing damage to the park's facilities or personal property of the park's employees.
E) Behaving in any way that inconveniences or seriously affects the enjoyment of other visitors.
F) Leaving minors unattended, especially if they engage in the behaviors described in the preceding paragraphs.
G) Consuming, selling or distributing drugs or narcotic substances within the park grounds. Offenders shall be immediately expelled and reported to the authorities.
H) Carrying out any behavior that may be detrimental to the well-being of the park's flora and fauna.