The Real Live Leisure Company Ltd, (herein after RLL or PARQUES REUNIDOS indistinctly), a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01679912 whose registered office is at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, BH2 5AA and with VAT number 913 0554 54 is the owner of the domain https://www.oceanarium.co.uk/, including the website and its contents (the "Website"). RLL makes the Website available to Users to provide then with information about the products and offers of RLL and related companies ("PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP"), to allow Users to purchase admission tickets and other products available on the Website and, where appropriate, to make available to Users different contact forms, newsletters, contests, games, surveys, etc., of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP.
Please note that products and services offered on the Website shall be sold by RLL a company of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, which operates through the Website and is responsible for managing, among others, Bournemouth Oceanarium (“the Park”) and, therefore, for the sale and/or management of all products and/or services related to Bournemouth Oceanarium.
You may contact Customer Services at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These general terms and conditions of purchase shall apply to the relationship between PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP and any Users who purchase products or services through the Website (the "General Terms and Conditions of Purchase").
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are accessible at any time in the on-line purchase section of the GLG Website and can be printed and/or stored by the User.
These General terms and conditions of Purchase set out the general conditions applicable to the services offered by RLL on the Website and, in particular, any services currently being provided by PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, the sale of certain types of admission tickets and season passes for the leisure parks managed by PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, and other products offered available on the Website.
The service of sale of admission tickets and season passes (memberships) of PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP and any other products offered through the Website attracts a fee. The prices for each product (including taxes) quoted in GBPs and the value of any applicable promotions and discounts will be specified at all times on the Website. When making a purchase, the total price will be broken down into any discounts/promotions applied (as the case may be), charges payable by the User, and other additional costs for ancillary services or use of different means of payment.
Browsing the information contained on the Website is free of charge.
You confirm that (i) the information contained on the Website, (ii) the general information on the product catalog and (iii) the information on any other products or services available on the Website and the General terms and conditions of Purchase are adequate for you to give a valid and informed consent to any purchases.
For purchasing any of the products and/or services available on the Website, you must follow the instructions given in every step of the purchase process on the ”BUY TICKETS” section of the Website and fill in the online forms with the information required. By completing these forms, you shall be deemed to have been read, understood and accepted the General terms and conditions of Purchase and any special conditions, as applicable. You declare to understand and accept that such procedures are necessary to access the products and services offered in the ”BUY TICKETS” section of the Website.
Your rights and obligations during and after your purchase are subject to these General terms and conditions of Purchase, the Website General Terms and Conditions of use, any relevant Particular terms and conditions of Purchase, and to the park rules available on the Website.
Purchases will be formalized by completing all the stages in the ”BUY TICKETS” and the Particular Terms and Conditions, as the case may be, will be part of our agreement with you upon your expressly by filling in and sending the purchase details entered in the section of ”BUY TICKETS”.
By accessing the Website and using any of the services available you shall be deemed to have expressly accepted the Website General Terms and Conditions of Use, the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase and, if applicable, the Particular terms and conditions of Purchase which, made available prior to completing the purchase, apply to the purchase of admission tickets, season passes and/or any other products and services available on the Website.
You hereby declare to have the required capacity to be bound by these General terms and conditions of Purchase, to use and, as the case may be, to make purchases on the Website subject to the Particular terms and conditions of Purchase applicable from time to time and which you declare to know, understand and accept in full. Your purchases of products or services, either for own use or for the use of third parties, are be made under your responsibility.
These General terms and conditions of Purchase are accessible at any time in the on-line PURCHASE section of the RLL Website. Please feel free to print and save a copy
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the Particular terms and conditions, admission tickets purchased on the Website will be valid only for the date shown on the Ticket.
Upon completion of the online purchase, and once the appropriate Ticket has been issued, no changes or refunds will be admitted except in the circumstances expressly stated in the Particular terms and conditions of Purchase and/or in the applicable regulations. Please contact the reservations department.
These General terms and conditions are written in English and the purchase process will be completed in this language.
The Website is equipped to alert you to any errors made when entering your data in the on-screen forms shown during the purchase process.
Unless expressly stated in the Particular terms and conditions of Purchase of your product and/or service, no exchanges or refunds will be accepted.
The Price of your chosen products and/or services is shown before the purchase and includes any applicable taxes.
RLL guarantees that it has appropriate measures in place and that such measures comply with current technology security standards, such as "Verisign". Access to transactional services and services involving the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128-bit high security encryption. The secure server establishes a connection so that information is sent encrypted. This ensures that any content transmitted is only intelligible to the "client" computer and the RLL server. Users can verify they are in a secure environment if a closed padlock appears in the status bar of their browser. The security of the PARQUES REUNIDOS servers is guaranteed by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that Users communicate their data to a server of PARQUES REUNIDOS and not to an impersonating third party.
As part of its commitment to fraud prevention, PARQUES REUNIDOS will cooperate with any payment platforms used for the purchase of products available on the Website, and with the competent authorities by providing information on any transaction as may be necessary, subject at all times to strict compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
By purchasing any Product on the Website, you accept the General terms and conditions of Purchase, the Particular terms and conditions of Purchase applicable to the Products and services purchased, and the Park's operating rules. Please read them carefully before proceeding with the purchase.
RLL aims to provide an excellent standard of customer care, creating a warm and friendly environment which will ensure our visitors get the best experience during their visit.
RLL acknowledges that occasionally things can go wrong, leading to visitors wanting to make a complaint and RLL welcomes this feedback as RLL can review and adjust our operation to better suit the needs of our visitors.
It is usually best to resolve the complaint at the time by speaking to one of RLL’s members of staff. If they are not the right person for you to speak with, they will be able to contact the relevant person for you and there is always a Duty Manager available.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time, please contact RLL as soon as possible, detailing the following information:
Proof of visit
Date and time of visit
Name or description of any member(s) of staff spoken to or involved
Nature of the complaint (including time and location within the park if applicable)
You can contact RLL by email to email@example.com or by post to Bournemouth Oceanarium, Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemoutn, BH2 5AA.
The sooner you can get in touch with RLL, the sooner well be able to help you. RLL aims to resolve complaints within 14 days of receiving them.
Adult - aged 16 – 59 years
Senior - aged 60 years +
Student - must show valid student ID
Child - aged 3- 15 years inclusive and must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Family - maximum of 2 adults
family of 4 combo – 2 adults and 2 children
family of 5 combo – 2 adults and 3 children
family of 6 combo – 2 adults and 4 children
Disabled - must show proof of disability – DLA/PIP, blue badge, Access Card or letter from GP. ALLOWS ONE CARER ADMISSION FREE OF CHARGE.
Carer - any adult accompanying a person with disabilities (no additional proof required)
Group - pre-booked with minimum 15 people
Under 3s - Children aged 2 years and under are admitted free of charge to the ocenarium (and do not require a ticket)
- Your admission ticket allows access to the Bournemouth Oceanarium (the "Park") only.
- Seniors, Students and Disabled people, must show the Park access staff their ID card and a valid certificate or document proving such condition.
- Online tickets are non-refundable and non-date transferable.
- Your ticket will be valid for the date or period shown and during the opening hours listed on the Park's website
- Please keep your ticket during your stay in the Park and show it to any employee upon request.
- Resale of tickets to third parties is prohibited.
- You are informed that the Park or some areas may be closed due to inclement weather or for reasons of park capacity, safety or public health. RLL will endeavor to give as much advance notice as possible via the Website and official profiles on social networks and will offer you a new date for using your admission tickets or any fair remedy.
- The Park Admission Terms are hereby incorporated by reference. The purchase and use of any item available online means your acceptance of the online Terms and conditions, and your acceptance of the Park Admission Terms.
1. This product is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s admission fee.
2. This product may be redeemed for a menu consisting of chips and a soft or hot drink, included in the menu, with one of the following options:
If some of the above listed items are not available for reasons beyond the control of the catering services, they will be replaced by a similar or better product.
3. Complete allergen information is available on the Park's website and at the relevant outlet to assist you in making an appropriate choice. The Park declines any responsibility if you consume a Product to which you are allergic or intolerant.
4. -Each Express Menu is associated to a unique Ticket-Menu bearing a unique control code good for one use only.
5.- You may redeem your Ticket-Menu during the outlets' opening hours. Please consult the opening times on the day of your visit at the Customer Service Office. No other menu will be available for redemption.
6.- Please do not lose your Ticket-menu, as you must present it at the restaurant outlet for exchange.
7.- RLL reserves the right to close any catering facilities for reasons of capacity, safety, food security and public health.
8. No changes or refunds will be allowed.
9. The Park Admission Terms are hereby incorporated by reference. The purchase and use of any item available online means your acceptance of the online terms and conditions, and your acceptance of the Park Admission Terms.
10.- This product is not for resale.
The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
1. The membership types detailed below are they only options of Membership that we offer:
2. Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults.
3. Child memberships can only be purchased with an adult membership.
4. Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated.
5. Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts.
6. Replacement membership cards will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00.
7. Free entrance to the ocenarium will not be allowed without a valid membership card. If you forget your card you will be charged an admin fee of £2.50 per member, at our Reception for validating and allowing entry.
8. Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
10. There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry.
11. Bournemouth Oceanarium is open 364 days a year. If RLL is forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, membership cannot be extended or money refunded.
12. Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
13. If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to expiry.
14. Bournemouth Oceanarium reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary.
15. The Park Admission Terms are hereby incorporated by reference.
16. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.