Make it a birthday to remember at the Oceanarium and celebrate with your friends and all your aquatic favourites including curious sea turtles, mischievous otters, playful penguins and colourful clownfish!
Parties run from 3:00pm for 2 hours and are available on both weekdays and weekends.
The Oceanarium offers a unique venue for birthday parties and includes:
- Admission to the Oceanarium
- A dedicated Oceanarium host for the duration of your party
- A tea party with your choice of hot or cold menu. The hot menu includes chicken nuggets, veggie nuggets or fish fingers with chips, unlimited squash and ice cream. The cold menu includes ham or cheese sandwich with chips, unlimited squash and ice cream.
- A special 'meet the creatures' session for the birthday child only (creatures are confirmed on day of party. Please note due to timings and availability, this session cannot be a Penguin, Turtle or Otter feeding experience)
- Your own tea party area reserved next to the Kids' play zone
- Party 'bag' – beach bucket with bubbles, 2 x small toys, pick ‘n’ mix and balloon
- Oceanarium party invitations
- Free return visit for the birthday child, valid for up to a year
A birthday party must have a minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 20 and is suitable for children 3-10 years old.
£16.00 per child.
One free adult admission per child.
Additional adults are the adult group rate of £10.95.
How to book
If you would like further details or to check availability, please call 01202 311993 ext 25 or email email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- Parties for under 10’s. Minimum 10 children, maximum 20.
- Must be booked at least two weeks in advance
- 50% holding deposit required upon booking - to be taken over the phone. Deposits can be taken in person, however payment details must also be taken. The final payment must be made on the day. Cancellations are non-refundable. Parties can be paid in full in advance if the customer would prefer to do so.
- Free birthday child return ticket is for one child admission ticket only and is valid for 12 months from birthday party date.
- Food and drink is for the paid-for party children only. Additional drinks can be purchased at the kiosk for accompanying adults/children.
- You must select whether you would like the Hot or Cold menu for the whole party. Individuals cannot pick separately from both. Please notify us of any allergies.
- Area for tea party includes exclusive use of eating area by downstairs penguin kiosk but does not include exclusive use of the kid’s playzone.
- Party bag contents may vary but will be of same value.
- Additional guests including siblings, other family members or friends not part of the paid booked party or included in the free adult ratio will be charged at the standard group admission prices and this will not include any of the additional party benefits. Under 3’s free.
- The free adult per child ratio applies to a person over the age of 16 years accompanying the child. No persons under this age will be granted free admission under the 1:1 free adult ratio.
- The Oceanarium host is the groups contact throughout the party, they are there to show guests around the aquarium and ensure the party runs smoothly, they are not there to supervise the children party guests. Party guests are the responsibility of the adults of the party group at all times.