Otter Enrichment Experience
Be enchanted by our mischievous otter family as you go behind the scenes and help with feeding time and enrichment exercises.
£35 per person
Must be booked in advance, prior to visit
- Go behind the scenes of the otter enclosure alongside one a member of our aquatics team and learn about how they are cared for and help prep their food
- Help place food around their enclosure as part of their enrichment and then watch as they excitedly try to find it (you will not be in the enclosure at the same time as the otters due to health and safety)
- The experience lasts approximately 20 minutes.
Due to the nature of the Enrichment Experiences we can book a maximum of two people per session.
Enrichment experiences can make a great present for someone! Gift certificates are available, please ask for further details.
Must be pre-booked and pre-paid for at least 5 working days in advance. Earlier booking, is however recommended as dates are subject to availability.
Booking times: 10:45am (only one session available per day)
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking them please contact us on 01202 311993 ext 25 or email email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Children between the ages of 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult, who must be with them throughout the whole experience. The accompanying will be charged for entry to the Oceanarium at a reduced rate of £10.95
- Unfortunately due to health and safety reasons the experience is not available for children under the age of 5 years old.
- The feeding experience does not involve any contact with the creatures themselves.