Terms and Conditions of Membership
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being an Oceanarium member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- 2021 Membership and benefits run until 31st December 2021.
- 2020 Memberships have all been extended and will now expire on 31st May 2021.
- The pass can only be used for admission by the named/pictured cardholder.
- In the interest of safety, child passes (3-15yrs) can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult or family pass (or linked to an existing adult or family pass). Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
- All membership cards MUST display a passport sized photograph and a name.
- The pass is only valid for admission during normal opening hours.
- All 'linked' passes must be of the same membership 'level' - they must either be all Silver or all Gold. i.e. you cannot purchase a Gold Adult with a Silver Child.
- Family of 4 passes must contain a maximum of 2 adults.
- The membership card must be presented at admissions upon every visit.
- Memberships are non-transferable i.e. the named & pictured cardholder cannot change to another person throughout the membership validity.
- The Oceanarium reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the pass or the facilities available to you at any time.
- The pass and associated guest passes remain the property of the Oceanarium and cannot be re-sold, refunded or transferred. Any misuse of the pass or guest passes will result in confiscation without compensation.
- If you have misplaced your guest passes (only issued with Gold Memberships), you must email email@example.com to report this. Please be aware that if you turn up without the passes, your guests will not be admitted.
- Gold members must be present when visiting with their guests.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased.
- For Gold membership pass holders, half price admission to Blackpool Zoo, Lakes Aquarium, and Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside is valid on full price adult & child tickets only.
- The Oceanarium is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close due to COVID-19, annual passes will be extended for the duration that we are closed.
- Memberships can be purchased online and in store. Memberships cannot be purchased with Tesco vouchers.