VIP Penguin Feeding Experience
£50 per person
Must be booked in advance, prior to visit
Ever wanted the chance to get up close to playful penguins? Well now is your chance with the Oceanarium’s new VIP Penguin Feeding Experience!
Enter their beach and come face to face with the penguins as you help hand feed them alongside our penguin keeper.
- Help prepare the food for the penguins
- Meet our penguins and feed them during the feeding presentation
- Find out fascinating facts about penguins and the personalities that live here during the one to one time with our penguin keeper
- The experience lasts approximately 25 minutes
Time of experience
11.50am (please arrive 5 minutes before start time)
How to book
Feeding experiences must be pre-booked at least 5 working days in advance and paid for upon booking. Earlier booking, is however recommended as dates are subject to availability.
Feeding experiences can make a great present for someone! Gift certificates are available, please ask for further details.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking them please contact us on 01202 311993 ext 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- All Animal Experiences are non-refundable, so please carefully check eligibility if a gift, availability if you require certain dates and all other terms before you purchase.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- We can take bookings for a maximum of two people per session.
- Children between the ages of 7-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult, who must also pay to participate in the feeding experience.
- Due to health and safety reasons the experience is not suitable for children under the age of 7 years old.
- You may get messy so dress appropriately, closed toe shoes and trousers must be worn. Please be advised the enclosure is outdoors so is exposed to the elements.
- Please listen to the keeper at all times. Your safety as well as the welfare of all animals is their upmost priority. As such, the keeper can stop the encounter or ask participants to leave the experience at any time should they feel necessary.
- During the Feeding Experience you will be handling whole raw fish.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late without prior agreement then your experience will be cancelled and your experience will not be rescheduled.
- The Oceanarium reserves the right to cancel or amend an Animal Experience if deemed necessary due to animal welfare, health issues or unforeseen circumstances. In all occasions we will aim to contact you at least 24 hours prior and try to rearrange.
- Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including pregnant women, people with epilepsy; known allergies or relevant phobias and immunocompromised individuals.