VIP Penguin Feeding Experience
£50 per person
Must be booked in advance, prior to visit
Have you ever dreamed of coming face to face with a cute colony of Playful Penguins? You can with the Oceanarium’s VIP Penguin Feeding Experience!
As you enter inside Penguin Beach Encounter be amazed by the close proximity you are to our Humboldt Penguins, as you hand feed them alongside our penguin keeper.
- Help prepare the food for the penguins
- Meet our penguins and take centre stage as you feed them during the main Penguin feeding presentation, alongside our Penguin keeper
- Find out fascinating facts about penguins and the personalities that live here during your one to one time with our penguin keeper
- The experience lasts approximately 25 minutes
Time of experience
11.50am (please arrive at least 15 minutes before start time)
Please note this experience can take place on the following days:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
How to book
Due to the nature of the experience we can book a maximum of two people per session.
Feeding experiences must be pre-booked at least 5 working days in advance and paid for upon booking. Advanced bookings, are however recommended as dates are subject to availability.
Feeding experiences can make a lovely gift for someone special! Gift certificates are available upon request, please ask for further details.
Unfortunately this experience is unavailable for children under the age of 7, due to health and safety reasons.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking then please contact us on 01202 311993 ext 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- All Animal Experiences are non-refundable, so please carefully check eligibility if a gift, availability if you require certain dates and all other terms before you purchase.
- The penguin experience can only take place on the following days of the week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- We can take bookings for a maximum of two people per session.
- Children between the ages of 7-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult, who must also pay to participate in the feeding experience.
- Due to health and safety reasons the experience is not suitable for children under the age of 7 years old.
- You may get messy so dress appropriately; closed toe shoes and trousers must be worn. Please be advised the enclosure is outdoors so is exposed to the elements.
- Please listen to the keeper at all times. Your safety as well as the welfare of all animals is their upmost priority. As such, the keeper can stop the encounter or ask participants to leave the experience at any time should they feel necessary.
- During the Feeding Experience you will be handling whole raw fish.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late without prior agreement then your experience will be cancelled and your experience will not be rescheduled.
- The Oceanarium reserves the right to cancel or amend an Animal Experience if deemed necessary due to animal welfare, health issues or unforeseen circumstances. In all occasions we will aim to contact you at least 24 hours prior and try to rearrange.
- Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including pregnant women, people with epilepsy; known allergies or relevant phobias and immunocompromised individuals.