Turtle Feeding Experience
Get up even closer to one of our most loved creatures with our Turtle Experience, feeding our Loggerhead Turtle Carrie.
£35 per person
Must be booked in advance, prior to visit
- Alongside one of our Aquarists, help to prepare Carrie's food, then take centre stage when feeding them during our popular feeding presentation.
- The experience lasts approximately 20 minutes and coincides with the feeding timetable.
Due to the nature of the Feeding Experiences we can only take bookings for one person per session.
Feeding experiences can make a great present for someone! Gift certificates are available, please ask for further details.
Must be pre-booked and pre-paid for at least 5 working days in advance. Earlier booking, is however recommended as dates are subject to availability. This experience will be unavailable during the school summer holidays.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking them please contact us on 01202 311993 ext 25 or email email@example.com
Daily Feeding Time:
3.00pm - Turtle Feed - Shark Wreck Reef (previously Great Barrier Reef)
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Children between the ages of 10-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult, who must be with them throughout the whole experience. The accompanying will be charged for entry to the Oceanarium at a reduced rate of £10.95.
- Unfortunately due to health and safety reasons the experience is not available for children under the age of 10 years old.
- The feeding experience does not involve any contact with the creatures themselves.
Sunday 9th April 2017, Sandra:
Oh my word, what an amazing experience. My two daughters were totally blown away with their time with Turtle 1 and Turtle 2. What gentle creators and so much bigger than I imagined. I am ashamed to say that we were so engrossed in the turtles that we cannot remember the handler's name but she was so passionate about the turtles and just let Emma and Katie enjoy their experience with them by gently suggesting what to do. Thank you so much for arranging something so amazing.